GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   IT WORKED! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/1757-worked.html)

Henry 21-02-2003 10:03 PM

IT WORKED!

Warren;
Thanks-that address you gave worked (I presume it is there perm IP
address). It's strange why the WWW address wouldn't work-I tried 3 different
browsers - Netscape, Explorer, and even my kids Neoplanet browser and all
delivered me to that weird test page. I use Verizon DSL as my primary ISP
and tried the dialup I use as a backup which is Netzero with the same
results-could it be they both use the same DNS servers?? I can't think of
any other explanation. However some links on the site still generate errors
:( -ahh but it is progress and thanks for your help (and of course all the
other people who replied.).

Henry
"Warren" wrote in message
Henry wrote:
Nope-same thing -this is very strange :(

Try this: http://64.73.25.142

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.