Old 14-06-2008, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Ground Cover Suggestion for Mulch ??

Hello, I have a lot of mulch in my new garden. Is there a type of ground
cover I can buy that will work even though I have a lot (2-inches) of mulch
on me garden?

In addition, is there a landscaping/gardening software program that you can
recommend that is good.

Thank you

Old 14-06-2008, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 6/13/2008 5:04 PM, Maple Tree wrote:
Hello, I have a lot of mulch in my new garden. Is there a type of ground
cover I can buy that will work even though I have a lot (2-inches) of mulch
on me garden?

In addition, is there a landscaping/gardening software program that you can
recommend that is good.

Thank you

Where are you? That is, what is your climate?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean