GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identify these weeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/176220-identify-these-weeds.html)

enigma 25-06-2008 02:06 PM

Identify these weeds

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

How do you use them? I can only eat so many clove and
cinnamon delivery devices.

mashed, with butter, salt & pepper. soups. pie, but that's not
my favorite thing. roast pumpkin salad with garlic
vinegarette.
pumpkin is basicly a fat squash, so it can be savory as well
as sweet.

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

Johnny 25-06-2008 02:23 PM

Identify these weeds

Thanks everyone for the great input! I was originally just going to
clear cut all but the berries, but now I think I'll leave it as is.
I read somewhere it's a property owner's duty to remove any invasive
species. I thought the grapes were some kind of vine that would
overtake the whole property - something like kudzu. I guess not.
Knowledge is power...

Thanks again,
John