GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   weedeater question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/176685-weedeater-question.html)

Phyllis Stone 08-07-2008 11:28 AM

weedeater question

I usually lurk but I need some help with a weedeater and am hoping someone
can help. My electric ryobi just died forever this time, no patching it up.
It seems they no longer make this kind or at least I can't seem to find one.
It had two lines which often broke but was pretty powerful. I live in
Houston and there is a lot of vines and ground cover in my yard that needs
tending. I have a separate edger so I would rather not have a combination.
I can't start a gas one, so what would be a good weed eater to buy that
would have the power almost of gas but be electric? Plug in is fine or
cordless. Can anyone help?