Old 08-07-2008, 11:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default weedeater question

I usually lurk but I need some help with a weedeater and am hoping someone
can help. My electric ryobi just died forever this time, no patching it up.
It seems they no longer make this kind or at least I can't seem to find one.
It had two lines which often broke but was pretty powerful. I live in
Houston and there is a lot of vines and ground cover in my yard that needs
tending. I have a separate edger so I would rather not have a combination.
I can't start a gas one, so what would be a good weed eater to buy that
would have the power almost of gas but be electric? Plug in is fine or
cordless. Can anyone help?

[IMG] code is On

Anyone use the Weedeater ONE mower? [email protected] Lawns 0 17-06-2011 07:48 PM
cordless weedeater Chet Gardening 7 03-06-2010 09:01 PM
Someone was asking about weedeater attachments... Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com Lawns 10 07-08-2005 10:38 PM
lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL Don Kaminska Lawns 3 01-06-2004 12:08 PM