GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help me ID these vines (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/177176-help-me-id-these-vines.html)

khabbab 24-07-2008 07:49 AM

help me ID these vines

Can someone help me ID these climbers. All are flowering vines mostly in summers. my zone is 9-11. Thanks

This one growing rapidly, blooms in summer.

This one large leaved climber. blooms in winter. called momenta here in local synonym.

This one growing rapidly upwards. I was told this is a variety of jasmine but not sure about the name. It is NOT blooming in summer. may be winter bloomer.

Okay, this is called celesia vine here. but i could not find it on internet. It blooms in summer.

And this one is some variety of jasmine but i dont know the name. Not blooming in summer.

Thanks for help,
Khabbab