Old 24-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Registered User

Default help me ID these vines

Can someone help me ID these climbers. All are flowering vines mostly in summers. my zone is 9-11. Thanks

This one growing rapidly, blooms in summer.

This one large leaved climber. blooms in winter. called momenta here in local synonym.

This one growing rapidly upwards. I was told this is a variety of jasmine but not sure about the name. It is NOT blooming in summer. may be winter bloomer.

Okay, this is called celesia vine here. but i could not find it on internet. It blooms in summer.

And this one is some variety of jasmine but i dont know the name. Not blooming in summer.

Thanks for help,
Khabbab