GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Are common house ants cannibals? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/178014-common-house-ants-cannibals.html)

peterriitz 15-02-2011 04:20 PM

I do not know most of the ants, but in tropical areas, such as Costa Rica, A leaf cutter ants, which cut a small crescent out of leaves, to work back to the mountains and feed their fungi they cultivate. Since fungal growth, people eat it, take the wasted a bunch of mountains and outside. Surprisingly, complex I think.

Ants104475237 29-07-2018 09:44 PM

Are common house ants cannibals?

replying to dadiOH, Ants104475237 wrote:
"no flowers please" soon instead of taking food they take your flowers

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ls-326363-.htm

Ant 30-07-2018 10:54 AM

On 7/29/2018 1:44 PM, Ants104475237 wrote:
replying to dadiOH, Ants104475237 wrote:
"no flowers please" soon instead of taking food they take your flowers

Mmm, flowers. ;)
--
"An ant is over six feet tall when measured by its own foot-rule."
--Slovenian
| |o o| | http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
\ _ /
( )