GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Identity? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/178871-plant-identity.html)

Endorphin 28-09-2008 11:31 PM

Plant Identity?

Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

Endorphin 28-09-2008 11:35 PM

Sorry, having problems posting pictures here

David E. Ross 29-09-2008 12:27 AM

Plant Identity?

On 9/28/2008 3:31 PM, Endorphin wrote:
Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not
green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly
have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next
to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember
or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

Post a photo on an appropriate Web site (e.g., Flickr) so that we can
see it.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Endorphin 29-09-2008 01:33 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Ok, managed it.

Again, any help appreciated.

paghat[_2_] 29-09-2008 02:54 AM

Plant Identity?

In article , Endorphin
wrote:

Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not
green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly
have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next
to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember
or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

From the info you provide, I can only guess it is the often encountered
"hook hanging house plant."

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com

Charles[_1_] 29-09-2008 03:29 AM

Plant Identity?

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:54:55 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

In article , Endorphin
wrote:

Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not
green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly
have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next
to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember
or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

From the info you provide, I can only guess it is the often encountered
"hook hanging house plant."