Old 28-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Registered User

Default Plant Identity?

Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated
Old 28-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Registered User

Sorry, having problems posting pictures here
Old 29-09-2008, 12:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/28/2008 3:31 PM, Endorphin wrote:
Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not
green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly
have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next
to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember
or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

Post a photo on an appropriate Web site (e.g., Flickr) so that we can
see it.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
Old 29-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Registered User

Smile

Ok, managed it.

Again, any help appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Plant Identity?-1.jpg   Plant Identity?-1-1-.jpg   Plant Identity?-1-2-.jpg   Plant Identity?-1-3-.jpg   Plant Identity?-1-4-.jpg

Plant Identity?-1-5-.jpg   Plant Identity?-1-6-.jpg
Old 29-09-2008, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Endorphin
wrote:

Hi All,
This is my first post on this site and I have to say that I am not
green fingered at all.
I have inherited a plant and dont know what it is and more importantly
have no idea how to look after it.

It is currently hanging from a hook in the ceiling near a window next
to a combi boiler, it gets a good showering once a month if I remember
or maybe two months...

Any help appreciated

From the info you provide, I can only guess it is the often encountered
"hook hanging house plant."