Old 22-11-2008, 10:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Non Woven Fabrics for Automotive Headliners

KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of non woven
fabrics for automotive headliners in canada providing best quality non
woven fabrics for automotive headliners suited for meeting of your
needs. Whether you want custom sizing, imprinting, or colors, all are
available here. As a customer dedicated team, KT Canada works directly
with customers to identify, develop and deliver solutions for their
industrial fabric needs. We have our own manufacturing facilities in
Maharashtra, the business capital of India offering our customers
numerous advantages for buying from source.

The production facilities are fully computerised and are ideally
suited to meeting the needs of the world market. A high tech
laboratory ensures strict quality control and adherence to
international quality standards.

For more info visit: http://www.ktcanada.ca/non_woven.htm your
packaging partner - Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Sand
Bags
Old 23-11-2008, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Alli the wrote:

KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of God
knows what polluted products can't even find the appropriate
newsgroup to hawk their dross in. Shun them.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars
Old 23-11-2008, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote:
In article
,
Alli the wrote:

KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of God
knows what polluted products can't even find the appropriate
newsgroup to hawk their dross in. Shun them.

If you will simply put them on your kill list and then AVOID REPLYING TO
THEIR SPAM HERE then nobody will every see a mention of them. It is only
your complaints that tell me that they are still posting.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Old 23-11-2008, 07:49 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote:
In article ,
John McGaw wrote:

If you will simply put them on your kill list and then AVOID REPLYING TO
THEIR SPAM HERE then nobody will every see a mention of them. It is only
your complaints that tell me that they are still posting.

You think?

I know that all I see now is your replies to the spam. The spam itself is
killed off and stays invisible. You should try it.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Old 24-11-2008, 06:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , John McGaw
wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
John McGaw wrote:

If you will simply put them on your kill list and then AVOID REPLYING TO
THEIR SPAM HERE then nobody will every see a mention of them. It is only
your complaints that tell me that they are still posting.

You think?

I know that all I see now is your replies to the spam. The spam itself is
killed off and stays invisible. You should try it.

Just because you have your personal solution, the spam will still be seen
by many, including many who are naive. They need to be warned against such
outfits which have no solution when a naif's attempt to do business with
them goes awry. Evil crooked spam-effers should not be allowed to fish for
marks in a public debate arena without getting their sinister behavior
discussed, lampooned, insulted. You &amp I & Billy may well know such
spammers are by definition companies NEVER to do ANY business with of any
kind, as they WILL keep screwing people. But not everyone knows that.
There are even suckers who can be talked into sending their bank account
access to the Prince of Nigeria. Save one little old lady from harm and
you've done good. Pretend it doesn't exist, that permits harm. So John's
doing the right thing. I'd do it but they wear me out too soon.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com