GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small invader (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/179975-small-invader.html)

DennisP 27-11-2008 11:13 AM

Small invader

This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?

sockiescat 27-11-2008 03:32 PM

DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat:).

Sheldon[_1_] 27-11-2008 06:17 PM

Small invader

DennisP wrote:

This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year.
Can anyone identify it please?

Looks like a psychodelic mushroom. What do I win?

DennisP 17-12-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sockiescat (Post 823654)
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat:).

Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid that I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that some members have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not been able to fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis

Amos Nomore 18-12-2008 03:14 AM

Small invader

In article ,
DennisP wrote:

sockiescat;823654 Wrote:
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can
anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in
photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat:).

Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid that
I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that some members
have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not been able to
fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it
there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis

here's a link to the photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denspic/3079721415/

I would like to know what it is, too.
-----------------
-----------------

WWS 20-12-2008 02:00 PM

Small invader

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
DennisP wrote:

sockiescat;823654 Wrote:
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year.
Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in
photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat:).

Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid
that I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that
some members have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not
been able to fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it
there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis

here's a link to the photo