Old 27-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered User

Default Small invader

This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?
Old 27-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Registered User

Smile

DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat.
Old 27-11-2008, 06:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

DennisP wrote:

This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year.
Can anyone identify it please?

Looks like a psychodelic mushroom. What do I win?
Old 17-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockiescat View Post
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat.
Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid that I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that some members have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not been able to fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis
Old 18-12-2008, 03:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
DennisP wrote:

sockiescat;823654 Wrote:
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year. Can
anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in
photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat.

Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid that
I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that some members
have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not been able to
fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it
there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis

here's a link to the photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denspic/3079721415/

I would like to know what it is, too.
-----------------
-----------------

Old 20-12-2008, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
WWS WWS is offline

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
DennisP wrote:

sockiescat;823654 Wrote:
DennisP;823633]This plant appeared in our garden earlier this year.
Can anyone identify it please?

we will help if we can but need to see the plant. please put pic in
photobucket or some other site like that then post a link back to
here of your plant. cyaaa, sockiescat.

Thanks for your interest ! As a new member of this site I'm afraid
that I'm finding it a puzzle finding my way around ! I see that
some members have managed to upload photos to the site but I've not
been able to fathom how it is done !
I have posted a copy of the picture on Flickr and you can access it
there. My login name is drp.aber,
Regards,

Dennis

here's a link to the photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denspic/3079721415/

I would like to know what it is, too.

Honeysuckle?

[IMG] code is On

Invader ghb624 Gardening 9 08-03-2011 08:02 PM
Cymbidium intruder - Cym. invader (Small).JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 3 04-01-2009 12:54 AM
Newbie question: Small filter for small pond? angel toledo Ponds 4 22-04-2005 05:18 PM
Question about planting grass (small patches) [email protected] Lawns 2 01-04-2003 06:20 PM
Small tractor With "Briggs@Stratton"EngineType "Farmers Boy" Alfsilver1 Gardening 0 30-01-2003 10:14 AM