Old 18-03-2009, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig

Charlie wrote in message

Give me a few friends
who will love me for what I am,
and keep ever burning
before my vagrant steps
the kindly light of hope...
And though I come not within sight
of the castle of my dreams,
teach me to be thankful for life,
and for time's olden memories
that are good and sweet.
And may the evening's twilight
find me gentle still.

"Evening's twilight"........ By coincidence, tonight I took the Faire Miss
Caitlin, the Yellow Labrador, to the park and ran into friends I had not
seen in weeks, and in months, and one in years..... And, we sat in the
fading sunlight at the end of a beautiful day with our dogs, who were
friends as well......... Thanks for the good words.........

Old 18-03-2009, 05:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

Charlie wrote in message

Give me a few friends
who will love me for what I am,
and keep ever burning
before my vagrant steps
the kindly light of hope...
And though I come not within sight
of the castle of my dreams,
teach me to be thankful for life,
and for time's olden memories
that are good and sweet.
And may the evening's twilight
find me gentle still.

"Evening's twilight"........ By coincidence, tonight I took the Faire Miss
Caitlin, the Yellow Labrador, to the park and ran into friends I had not
seen in weeks, and in months, and one in years..... And, we sat in the
fading sunlight at the end of a beautiful day with our dogs, who were
friends as well......... Thanks for the good words.........

Guinness all around then.
--

Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCCc4g9wM8&NR=1
Old 18-03-2009, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

Charlie wrote in message

Give me a few friends
who will love me for what I am,
and keep ever burning
before my vagrant steps
the kindly light of hope...
And though I come not within sight
of the castle of my dreams,
teach me to be thankful for life,
and for time's olden memories
that are good and sweet.
And may the evening's twilight
find me gentle still.

"Evening's twilight"........ By coincidence, tonight I took the Faire
Miss
Caitlin, the Yellow Labrador, to the park and ran into friends I had not
seen in weeks, and in months, and one in years..... And, we sat in the
fading sunlight at the end of a beautiful day with our dogs, who were
friends as well......... Thanks for the good words.........

Guinness all around then.

Yes, it seems to be the day for it, or was. Janet Caitlin Bryn Ellylion
does have a bit of Irish heritage, if in name only....

Hope yours was as pleasant....