Old 15-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Registered User

Location: Bolton
Default Advice Needed

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots of water.
Can anyone help me
Old 15-04-2009, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:45:29 +0100, purpleprincess
wrote:

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

I'm partial to Cottonwoods, but it really depends where you're
located. Where are you?

Kate - mid TN
Old 15-04-2009, 04:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

"purpleprincess" wrote:

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

Wait a few years, you'll be able to grow Pubic Hair.

Old 15-04-2009, 04:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"brooklyn1" wrote:

"purpleprincess" wrote:

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

Wait a few years, you'll be able to grow Pubic Hair.

Thank you Mr. Hyde

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Old 15-04-2009, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Bill" wrote in message
In article ,
"brooklyn1" wrote:

"purpleprincess" wrote:

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

Wait a few years, you'll be able to grow Pubic Hair.

Thank you Mr. Hyde

There's not a shadow of a doubt that being me is a bazillion times more fun
than being you LOL.

Old 15-04-2009, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Jangchubby" wrote:
"brooklyn1" wrote:

There's not a shadow of a doubt that being me is a bazillion times more
fun
than being you. LOL.

If you must say so yourself. Asshole.

There's not a shadow of a doubt that being me is a *quadrillion* times more
fun
than being you. LOL LOL

Old 15-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Registered User

Location: Bolton

Hi Im located in Manchester Uk
Old 16-04-2009, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

purpleprincess wrote:
Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

Arborvitae Evergreen Trees can tolerate half sun and can be found
growing in swampy areas.

Sherwin
Old 16-04-2009, 01:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

Hi all, Im new to all this so you will have to forgive me if I ask some
stupid questions.

1st of all Im looking for a Plant or Tree that like the shade and lots
of water.
Can anyone help me

Willow

(shrugs...she asked)

When asking questions on this ng, you may wish
to provide information to allow us to help you.

What zone are you in.
What application garden, landscape,
What size are you looking for... crocus to redwood
Define water... swamp, ocean, kitchen sink.

A good approach is to be more specific about the
conditions...so certain assumptions can be made
(and challenged).

ie... I have a sunny garden, what flowers grow best in zone xx

The quality of the question, determines the quality of the answer.

Peter

[IMG] code is On

advice needed for spring cleaning ande Ponds 4 22-05-2003 07:44 AM
Grapefruit tree advice needed David Shalita Edible Gardening 0 01-05-2003 04:08 AM
Plant Newbie Advice Needed Frank Mamone Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 27-02-2003 01:53 PM
Expert advice needed Theo Bonsai 1 25-02-2003 04:15 PM
Punica :Expert advice needed Theo Bonsai 0 24-02-2003 08:00 PM