Old 30-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Registered User

Default hello, from China

i am Cindy from a mining equipment company named Zhengzhou Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd,our company mainly produce crusher, sand making machine, grinding mill and other mining machinery. i want to gain a success in our company, if you want to know more about me, more about our company, you can obrowse our website.
http://www.crushingmill.com/ crusher

Jaw Crusher is one of the most popular stone-crushing equipments in the world, Jaw Crusher is ideally suitable for primary and secondary crushing. The highest anti-pressure strength of crushed material is 320MPa. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, and chemistry industries and etc. Many models are available according to your different fineness requirements.
http://www.crushingmill.com/Jaw.html jaw crusher

Being a leading company in Industrial powder processing, Engineering Stone crushing and Construction Sand Making, Zhengzhou Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd is a high-tech mining machinery company in China.Our service has expanded to the entire world, almost including 75 countries.From Engineering Stone, Construction Sand to Engineering Powder, All Equipments from VIPEAK exert great productivity and stability on working sites, make the customers satisfied. We strongly feel that customers do not only need
equipments with good performance, but in the hope of their efficiency, their benefit and their competitive power。so high value added equipments have been produced.We have never been satisfied; our customer’s satisfaction is our utmost objective.
http://www.crushingmill.com/Crusher.html stone crusher|jaw crusher
http://www.crushingmill.com/Raymond.html raymond mill