Old 06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered User

Default Free plants required

Hi there

Just getting into a gardening have a fairly large garden surrounded by large privot hedges, within the garden there are a large number of rubble sandstone walls, I'm looking to see if any forum members could donate suitable trailing plants, I already have a silver foilage plant which produces white flowers , but any plants supplied would be appreciated.

Can pick up if around glasgow area

Regards

Ian
Old 08-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Registered User

Smile

Ian Kirk;876711]Hi there

Just getting into a gardening have a fairly large garden surrounded by large privot hedges, within the garden there are a large number of rubble sandstone walls, I'm looking to see if any forum members could donate suitable trailing plants, I already have a silver foilage plant which produces white flowers , but any plants supplied would be appreciated.

Can pick up if around glasgow area

Regards

Ian

Ian there are a good number of sites on the net that trade plants, and
seeds so u might try doing a google search and look for one of these them
in your area and u might get lucky.
good luck. cyaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.