Old 29-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Starlord

Default Morn glory & Holly hocks

Both need full sun.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and
along the path he once had followed, Man would one day go again.

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com
Freelance Writters Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com

"coleen kesel" wrote in message

I've not had either of these plants for some time--they both need full
sun, or not? A friend has given me some seeds and I'd like to be sure I
give them the best chance. Miniature and 'regular' hollyhocks and morning
glories......thanks for your help!

Coleen

---

Old 29-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Fleemo

coleen kesel wrote in message ...
I've not had either of these plants for some time--they both need full
sun, or not? A friend has given me some seeds and I'd like to be sure I
give them the best chance. Miniature and 'regular' hollyhocks and morning
glories......thanks for your help!

Coleen

While both would probably appreciate a full dose of sunlight every
day, I've grown hollyhocks with success in a fairly shaded area.
Right now I have "regular" hollyhocks in two different locations in my
garden. The hollyhocks receiving full sun are about 6' tall right
now, while the ones in the shade are about 4.5'. Both appear to have
about the same amount of buds getting ready to bloom.

-Fleemo

[IMG] code is On

giant morning glory? giant morning glory.txt (1 of 9) (1/1) Anne's little brother Bob Garden Photos 2 30-03-2013 07:41 PM
hoary morn Willi Garden Photos 1 24-10-2010 03:37 AM
First Frost in central Bristol this morn. Racquel Darrian United Kingdom 2 17-10-2010 09:35 PM
Epi Easter Morn V_coerulea Garden Photos 0 18-04-2007 10:16 AM