Old 25-06-2010, 11:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Volunteer puller

Last night on "Ask this old house" the question on what this tool is
for was a tool used for pulling volunteers. Since I have so many
privet volunteers this tool wauls be a tremendous help for me.

Does anyone know what this too is called and where I can buy one.
Old 26-06-2010, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jun 25, 6:46*pm, TomJoad wrote:
Last night on "Ask this old house" the question on what this tool is
for was a tool used for pulling volunteers. *Since I have so many
privet volunteers this tool wauls be a tremendous help for me.

Does anyone know what this too is called and where I can buy one.

I had a similiar situation and emailed them from the DIY website with
date and cable provider and my question. It took a week or so, but
they sent me all the info I had requested, andthe retailers where it
was available. Good Luck.
Nan in DE