GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Azalea problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/192518-azalea-problem.html)

pauleagleton 05-07-2010 04:38 PM

Azalea problem

My partner’s grandfather passed away recently and has left her an azalea plant. we planted it in a pot over the winter as we were doing a lot of work on our garden and because we never made holes in the bottom of the pot i think we may of killed the thing. Because it means so much to my partner i am trying to find out if there is any way we can revive the poor thing. It has only been dead a couple of weeks which was when we drill the holes in the pot. I have read on another website that you can replant it and put a plant hormone in with it. Any ideas anyone as i would love to save this plant for her

Regards

Paul

[email protected] 06-07-2010 12:55 AM

Azalea problem

pauleagleton writes:

My partner¡¯s grandfather passed away recently and has left her an azalea
plant. we planted it in a pot over the winter as we were doing a lot of
work on our garden and because we never made holes in the bottom of the
pot i think we may of killed the thing. Because it means so much to my
partner i am trying to find out if there is any way we can revive the
poor thing. It has only been dead a couple of weeks which was when we
drill the holes in the pot. I have read on another website that you can
replant it and put a plant hormone in with it. Any ideas anyone as i
would love to save this plant for her

Dead azealas will not come back to life.

Sorry.