Old 05-07-2010, 07:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Off Topic Afghan cost Major effort for 100

Afghan cost video from this weekend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...iticizes_n_635
170.html

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?
Old 06-07-2010, 05:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Afghan cost video from this weekend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...iticizes_n_635
170.html

The 4th of July is an appropriate time to reflect on patriotism, and how
it and the fog of war are used to make profits for the
military-industrial complex, dope dealers, and politicians who base
their campaigns on jingoism and apple pie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_profiteering
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/2...al_crime_scene
Old 06-07-2010, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Afghan cost video from this weekend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...iticizes_n_635
170.html

The 4th of July is an appropriate time to reflect on patriotism, and how
it and the fog of war are used to make profits for the
military-industrial complex, dope dealers, and politicians who base
their campaigns on jingoism and apple pie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_profiteering

My # one disgust with Afghanistan war aside from no one seems to know
about it is the treasure of perhaps 3 Trillion in minerals already
being bid on by Japan. Seems lots of Lithium sure we want to have their
women not where face masks yea right. This has nothing to do with
9/11/01 but what a call by Ares.

War what's it good for absolutely.

http://www.amazon.com/War/dp/B000V69...&qid=127843443
8&sr=1-1

Things do not change we are just locked into Eternal Return. Ares or
Mars got us and plays with us. Way out.....I don't know just take care
of the garden at 102 and be a fool.

http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Eternal-R...ns/dp/06911235
00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278434308&sr=1-1

Old 06-07-2010, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

[...]

It's not the gods, and it's not befuddled politicians.
It's the avatar of war: Greed.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/2...al_crime_scene