GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help identifying purple plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/193676-help-identifying-purple-plant.html)

wilbye 11-09-2010 11:29 AM

Help identifying purple plant

3 Attachment(s)
Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos

sockiescat 14-09-2010 08:23 PM

wilbye;900094]Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos

wow dont know what this plant is but its a rather interesting one :). thanks for sharing the pics. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat:).

Garrapata 27-09-2010 05:40 AM

wilbye wrote:

Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and
comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres
tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos

does Dodonea work? It's a small tree or large bush here and might not be
hardy there
--

09=IX