Old 11-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Registered User

Default Help identifying purple plant

Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos
Attached Thumbnails
Help identifying purple plant-plant3.jpg   Help identifying purple plant-plant4.jpg   Help identifying purple plant-plant5.jpg
Old 14-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered User

Smile

wilbye;900094]Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos

wow dont know what this plant is but its a rather interesting one . thanks for sharing the pics. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat.
Old 27-09-2010, 05:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

wilbye wrote:

Help identify Purple Plant Grows on my allotment each year, no fruit and
comes to best condition around September. Now about 5 feet - 1.5 metres
tall and has about 6 stems, one of which is shown on the photos

does Dodonea work? It's a small tree or large bush here and might not be
hardy there
--

09=IX