Old 30-04-2003, 06:08 PM
JWB

Default Burning Bush question

I tried Google, but couldn't find the answer.

I'm in zone 5 - when does Burning Bush bloom? I planted them back in late
March, have cared properly for them, etc, and they are still just twigs with
reddish/greenish buds that don't seem to want to open. They have looked like
this for a month - they aren't dead, but they certainly aren't full of life
either.

I never planted Burning Bush before, so this very well could be normal - I'm
wondering if anyone in zone 5 with Burning Bush can enlighten me. I see
everything else around me blooming except my Burning Bushes
--
JWB

Old 30-04-2003, 08:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"JWB" wrote in message

I tried Google, but couldn't find the answer.

I'm in zone 5 - when does Burning Bush bloom? I planted them back in late
March, have cared properly for them, etc, and they are still just twigs

with
reddish/greenish buds that don't seem to want to open. They have looked

like
this for a month - they aren't dead, but they certainly aren't full of

life
either.

I never planted Burning Bush before, so this very well could be normal -

I'm
wondering if anyone in zone 5 with Burning Bush can enlighten me. I see
everything else around me blooming except my Burning Bushes

I am in MD, Zone 6 by post books I think, and our BB's are in full bloom or
near there. Dunno if that helps...

BV.

[IMG] code is On

Burning Bush Tree Requester Gardening 1 06-05-2003 02:20 AM
rabbits and "burning bush" Jim Moran Lawns 5 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Burning Bush anyone? WSZsr Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Burning Bush anyone? WSZsr Texas 0 19-03-2003 11:56 PM
rabbits and "burning bush" Jim Moran Lawns 5 19-03-2003 12:44 AM