GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snit's position on an OSX "inconsistency": "user error" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194248-re-snits-position-osx-inconsistency-user-error.html)

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 29-10-2010 09:18 PM

Redjak wrote:
"Steve Carroll" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 7:03 am, "Redjak" wrote:
"Steve Carroll" wrote in message

On Oct 28, 6:08 am, Tim Murray wrote:
Steve Carroll wrote:
On Oct 27, 2:11 pm, Snit wrote:
I already showed Carroll how easy it is to make a bunch of
aliases from
applications: http://goo.gl/UdWf.

But that didn't work on my laptop.

Should have.

I posted a link to a screencast showing the method (I originally
tried) failing. Snit may have changed his screencast here, he does
that sort of thing, I didn't look at this one - Snit's games are a
waste of time). Notably, Snit was the first person to insist I
"found" a "bug" here. Notice how he's now claiming (lying) that
it's "user error". He's also trying to take credit for 'teaching'
me... he just dying to 'teach' somebody something;)

Polly can't help you. He can't even help himself.

Whoever "Polly" is... I don't need his/her help to show that Snit's
lying. Google shows Snit referred to this as an OSX "bug", an
"inconsistency".

You don't know who "Polly" is! Everyone knows who Polly is - except
you. What does that say about you?

Polly is Snit's husband.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch