Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:08 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 10:02 PM:

80- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious.
Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/f1c3041d8950...

--
HPT

Keep up the great work. It's easy to tell how much this list
bothers Snit... whenever he sees it he begins trying to shine the
light elsewhere Sorta the same thing with the trolling criteria
he asked Sandman to put together... and similar to Tim Adams sig.
When Snit sees either of these things he blows a gasket. LOL!

Sometimes

Almost every time

, Steve, you say

... you'd eat dogshit to get attention? Yes, I believe you would...
and I don't know anyone on usenet you've come into contact with that
*doesn't* believe this.

You have even said

... that you asked him to put up trolling criteria.... but you
basically prompted him to do the rest, as well.

But now you say it bothers me.

I *know* it bothers the livin' SHIT outta you What... did you think
you've hidden it? LOL!

(snip even more feeble attempts by Snit to use his "psych degree")

[crickets chirping]

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch