GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden mowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/195085-garden-mowers.html)

billy bubble 01-01-2011 09:26 PM

garden mowers

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

hubops[_3_] 02-01-2011 01:34 PM

garden mowers

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

.... it's usenet ... we're all experts on everything. :-)

Brooklyn1 02-01-2011 03:22 PM

garden mowers

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

Billy[_10_] 02-01-2011 05:23 PM

garden mowers

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw

Frank 02-01-2011 09:51 PM

garden mowers

On 1/1/2011 4:26 PM, billy bubble wrote:
I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

alt.home.lawn.garden

better spot and you won't have to deal with Billy ;)

Nad R 02-01-2011 10:00 PM

garden mowers

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?

Lots of bandwidth out there to waste. As for lawn mowers and being a very
no specific question. I will respond with generalized statement about lawn
mowers.

The more money you spend for your lawn mower, more than likely you will get
a better lawn mower :)

Billy[_10_] 03-01-2011 06:37 AM

garden mowers

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?

Lots of bandwidth out there to waste. As for lawn mowers and being a very
no specific question. I will respond with generalized statement about lawn
mowers.

The more money you spend for your lawn mower, more than likely you will get
a better lawn mower :)

I'm always as sucker for generalizations based on random data ;O)