GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snake/worm (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/196459-snake-worm.html)

Brooklyn1 20-04-2011 05:40 PM

Snake/worm

"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

Don Staples 20-04-2011 09:19 PM

Snake/worm

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

OK, how about dumb ass ass hole, ass hole?

Brooklyn1 20-04-2011 09:43 PM

Snake/worm

"Don Stuples" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote in message:
"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

OK, how about dumb ass?

That would be you. G

D. Staples 21-04-2011 05:01 AM

Snake/worm

"Don Stuples" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote in message:
"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

OK, how about dumb ass?

That would be you. G

When do you graduate from PS1, ass hole? Ass hole is a combination of a
noun, hole (you) modified by an adjective, ass (you again). Language, learn
it and enjoy your childhood.

jellybean stonerfish 21-04-2011 05:30 PM

Snake/worm

"Don Stuples" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote in message:
"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

OK, how about dumb ass?

That would be you. G

When do you graduate from PS1, ass hole? Ass hole is a combination of a
noun, hole (you) modified by an adjective, ass (you again). Language,
learn it and enjoy your childhood.

If someone is a complete and total ass, would that would be "ass whole",
or "asswhole"?

D. Staples 21-04-2011 08:47 PM

Snake/worm

"Don Stuples" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote in message:
"Don Stuples" wrote:

I have a low tolerance for ass holes, ass hole.

Asshole is one word, ASSHOLE! LOL

OK, how about dumb ass?

That would be you. G

When do you graduate from PS1, ass hole? Ass hole is a combination of a
noun, hole (you) modified by an adjective, ass (you again). Language,
learn it and enjoy your childhood.

If someone is a complete and total ass, would that would be "ass whole",
or "asswhole"?

'tis a puzzlement, probably just back to dumb ass.

jeffkeeper01 23-05-2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freckles[_5_] (Post 918211)
I have recently found several small 6 to 8 inch grey snakes in my garden. At
first I thought they were some kind of worm, but I found one on my driveway
which had been eaten by ants and there was a skeleton.

The snake has a very small head and will strike like it's going to bite just
like a poisonous snake.

Can anyone tell me what this snake is called and is it dangerous in any way.

Thanks,

Freckles

Hey Freckles!

I live in the Fort Worth area and found the EXACT same snake in my garden today.... But I can't figure out what its exact name is! I picked it up with my hands and it just kinda slithered around my arm. Even though I know alot about different kinds of snakes, I have not been able to figure this one out. I can assure you though that this is a non-venomous snake. It's definitely a colubrid (2/3 of the snakes in the world are... most of which are non-venomous). These types appear to be harmless and probably feed on bugs and maybe small lizards in your garden.

The only venomous snakes found in Texas are rattlesnakes, coral snakes, cottonmouths, and copperheads. Since this little grey guy is clearly none of these, I would say your good to go!

Jeff