GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   honda mower, stripe strip (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/198540-honda-mower-stripe-strip.html)

The Greenman 28-06-2011 08:24 PM

honda mower, stripe strip

message to all who may know the secrets held in this tiny peice of my mower. but will it yeild its secrets. will it f**k...i need to remove the original rubber, and replace with new one..now the old one is about an inch long/wide...i hope somoeone knows what im talking about...going to smash my mower up and get a job in an office....if i cant solve this one...so just to recap i, trying to remove to rubber blade on the back of my honda mower , this blade puts more pressure on the grass, after its been cut, thus giving the stripe effect...anyine help/// please,