Old 28-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered User

Default honda mower, stripe strip

message to all who may know the secrets held in this tiny peice of my mower. but will it yeild its secrets. will it f**k...i need to remove the original rubber, and replace with new one..now the old one is about an inch long/wide...i hope somoeone knows what im talking about...going to smash my mower up and get a job in an office....if i cant solve this one...so just to recap i, trying to remove to rubber blade on the back of my honda mower , this blade puts more pressure on the grass, after its been cut, thus giving the stripe effect...anyine help/// please,