Old 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Why no more new fruit on my zukes?

In article , Todd wrote:
On 08/08/2011 03:21 PM, Billy wrote:
In , wrote:
Take the flowers that are on long stems, cut one off leaving enough stem
to hold on to, and then pull their petals off. Stick it into a flower
that doesn't have a long stem. Duration, rhythm, and motion are always
individual choices. Congratulations, you are a dad.

Do I get to eat the children? :-D

I totally grossed out my teenage niece by making a comment like that!
Only I said I wanted to eat the babies. ;-)

Priscilla
Old 12-08-2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In article , Todd
wrote:
On 08/08/2011 03:21 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote: Take the flowers that are on long stems, cut one off leaving
enough stem to hold on to, and then pull their petals off. Stick it
into a flower that doesn't have a long stem. Duration, rhythm, and
motion are always individual choices. Congratulations, you are a
dad.

Do I get to eat the children? :-D

I totally grossed out my teenage niece by making a comment like that!
Only I said I wanted to eat the babies. ;-)

Priscilla

It's a common thing. Those vegetarians are the worst, they eat their prey
alive most of the time.

[IMG] code is On

Why ? Why ? Why? David Hill United Kingdom 15 29-08-2014 06:18 PM
Zukes ond gender bias Paul M. Cook Gardening 11 07-08-2010 05:14 AM
Gad zukes Paul M. Cook Gardening 2 12-07-2010 09:12 AM
Why is that fruit known as "Queen of Fruit"? Mangosteen Australia 0 20-04-2005 08:54 AM
growing zukes for seed Dawn Edible Gardening 3 29-07-2004 05:06 PM