Old 10-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Registered User

Default Budlier

Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the best time to do this and do I prune it first ??
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

First thing to do is learn English.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Buddleja? [was Budlier]

On 9/10/11 4:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

Do you mean Buddleja (butterfly bush)? If so, which species? My garden
reference lists 7 species and one hybrid. I'm sure there might be more.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Old 10-09-2011, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

First thing to do is learn English.

A little cranky today, Frank?
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis
Old 10-09-2011, 11:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/10/2011 4:06 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

First thing to do is learn English.

A little cranky today, Frank?

I'm always cranky. Obvious what they wanted, but why be so slipshod in
posting?

Of course, I have not been cranky enough to respond to the crap you post

Old 11-09-2011, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

First thing to do is learn English.

A little cranky today, Frank?

I'm always cranky. Obvious what they wanted, but why be so slipshod in
posting?

Of course, I have not been cranky enough to respond to the crap you post

Frank has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends :O)

Old 11-09-2011, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sep 10, 7:58*pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,

* *wrote:

On 9/10/2011 7:46 AM, Nicky .g wrote:
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a
well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the
best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

First thing to do is learn English.

A little cranky today, Frank?

I'm always cranky. *Obvious what they wanted, but why be so slipshod in
posting?

Of course, I have not been cranky enough to respond to the crap you post

Frank has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends :O)
--
- Billy

Frank is also a chemist, that is not afraid of chemicals

Frank
Old 14-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky .g View Post
Hi Everone
I have a very small garden , but have a lot of plabts in it . I have a well established budlier that i would like to move . When would be the best time to do this and do I prune it first ??

No do not prune it first, first shift it and then after some time prune it. And the right time to shift is October.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Frank wrote:

On Sep 10, 7:58*pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,

* *wrote:

[...]

Afraid of chemicals and a commie to boot

Can you try to stay with gardening, Frank?

And if you are going to make assertions, Frank, give a citation to to
support your charges. As it is, Frank, you know nothing about me, except
your twisted, acrimonious vision of my politics.

So GFY, Frank ;O)

Old 20-09-2011, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sep 19, 6:35*pm, Billy wrote:
In article

Can you try to stay with gardening, Frank?

Really billy? You give 5 lines of talk and 12 lines of political crap,
none of which is gardening... and on the same day as your apologist
diatribe on gardens.edible! A great example of non sequitur, billy
boy?