Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered User

Smile University Project - Survey Required Please Help

Hi Guys,

My name is Matt Oakley and I am a final year Product design Engineer at Loughborough University. I am currently starting a project to design a product, which aides plant watering. I need some customer focused research and would really appreciate 5 minutes of your time. I have setup a web based survey, which takes only a few minutes and is very simple. It can be found at the folowing address:

Market Research - Product Template Survey

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Matt