Old 01-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered User

Default power tools battery

What is the best way to store Lithium Ion power tools battery?
Lithium-ion power tools battery can hold a charge for many months.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
justice080 wrote:

What is the best way to store Lithium Ion power tools battery?
Lithium-ion power tools battery can hold a charge for many months.

My experience is that battery "powered" tools, possibly with the
exception of screwdrivers, are under powered, and the eventual,
replacement battery is about the same price as the tool itself.
Essentially, battery operated tools are really battery consuming devices.
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum
Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

RaviAuto wrote:
Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool
brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will
guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for
your power tool.

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools and you
just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.

As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'

David

Old 02-11-2011, 07:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
RaviAuto wrote:
Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool
brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will
guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for
your power tool.

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools
and you just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.

As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'

But wouldn't an intelligent spammer have asked a question actually related to
the response?

Old 02-11-2011, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
RaviAuto wrote:
Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool
brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will
guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for
your power tool.

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools
and you just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.

As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'

But wouldn't an intelligent spammer have asked a question actually related to
the response?

What proof do you have that he is intelligent?
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum

Old 02-11-2011, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:54:13 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
RaviAuto wrote:
Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool
brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will
guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for
your power tool.

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools
and you just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.

As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'

But wouldn't an intelligent spammer have asked a question actually related to
the response?

What proof do you have that he is intelligent?

Well, he easily trolled yoose two pinheads.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 11/1/2011 11:32 AM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

What is the best way to store Lithium Ion power tools battery?
Lithium-ion power tools battery can hold a charge for many months.

My experience is that battery "powered" tools, possibly with the
exception of screwdrivers, are under powered, and the eventual,
replacement battery is about the same price as the tool itself.
Essentially, battery operated tools are really battery consuming devices.

I agree. Portability is only good reason to use them. Couple of years
ago I threw out two perfectly good garden tools because cost of battery
replacement was more than the tools themselves.

Don't get me started on cars with batteries