GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   animal waste in garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/200505-animal-waste-garden.html)

Newbgarden 01-12-2011 01:43 PM

animal waste in garden

1 Attachment(s)
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

Mysterious Traveler 01-12-2011 04:11 PM

animal waste in garden

On 12/01/2011 07:43 AM, Newbgarden wrote:
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

That's your neighbor Bubba making that mess. Ask him
if he needs help fixing his toilet.

[email protected] 01-12-2011 06:27 PM

animal waste in garden

Newbgarden contactsimrandeletethispart_starting4rmdelete@gma il.com
writes:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Is that picture out of focus or am I going blind while only looking
at that image? Seriously, all I see are some blurs on the ground.

As far as stopping wild animals from using your lawn???
Ain't gonna happen.

--
Dan Espen

Priscilla H. Ballou 01-12-2011 07:45 PM

animal waste in garden

In article ,
wrote:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Are you sure that's not dirt from moles tunneling underneath?

It's hard to tell because the picture is so out of focus, but that's the
first thought I had.

Priscilla

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 01-12-2011 08:38 PM

animal waste in garden

Newbgarden wrote:
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

Filename: garden issue.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Jackson Pollock would be proud. Please give us a shot in focus and it would
help to narrow down the possibilities if you said where you are.

David

Lawyer100 02-12-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbgarden (Post 942845)
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

Thanks dear for share the information...really you have knowledge about this. but i have few idea about it. that's i can't share more information....

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 02-12-2011 12:41 PM

animal waste in garden

Newbgarden said:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php
attachmentid=14494|

Looks like an out of focus photo of worm castings.

http://www.oxfordcroquet.com/care/worms/index.asp
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

Jerad78 03-12-2011 06:43 AM

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected. Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

Priscilla H. Ballou 05-12-2011 10:52 PM

animal waste in garden

In article ,
Jerad78 wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Rhea96 06-12-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbgarden (Post 942845)
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

If you choose to make use of an aquarium tank as your own gerbil's house, a person should include this safely therefore he can't get away as well as in order to maintain away your own additional home domestic pets. Wire fine mesh covers or ventilated plastic material covers created particularly with regard to these types of reasons tend to be accessible. Do not make use of a solid cover, or moisture build-up or condensation might shape within the actual aquarium tank, warmth may end up being caught and there's no oxygen circulation/ventilation - which could make your own gerbil ill.

Notat Home 06-12-2011 08:42 PM

animal waste in garden

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In ,
wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Someone must have eliminated it.

Christopher Gerola 06-12-2011 11:37 PM

animal waste in garden

On Dec 6, 1:42*pm, Notat Home wrote:
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In ,
* *wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Someone must have eliminated it.

Wondering what this group is about

oEmilia 08-12-2011 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsam (Post 943242)
a bit confused , have no idea of that !

I think it might be some UFO guy.
Or it's really your neighbour sa someone supposed earlier.
But I'm sure that's not a racoon or dogs.