GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need Help Identifying this fruit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/20175-need-help-identifying-fruit.html)

junkyardcat 03-05-2003 02:44 AM

Need Help Identifying this fruit

We have several fruit trees in the back, and we think they are plums, but
not su) They had beautiful white flowers, which gave way to green fruits
(right now they look like tiny green apples). Here is the site where you can
view my 2 pics. This one had a brown spot in the middle where a bug or bird
had gotten it, so no plums were harmed in the taking of this picture, LOL!
Thanks for any help you can give me:)

www.deadzoom.com/member/junkyardcat/plum.jpg
www.deadzoom.com/member/junkyardcat/plum1.jpg

Angie

[email protected] 03-05-2003 05:20 PM

Need Help Identifying this fruit

Yes, plums. Too soon to say what kind. Where are you?

junkyardcat 03-05-2003 07:20 PM

Need Help Identifying this fruit

Thanks! I am in East Texas...Mount Pleasant to be exact:) Do you know what
varieties of plums grow in this area?

Angie