Old 03-05-2003, 02:44 AM
junkyardcat

Default Need Help Identifying this fruit

We have several fruit trees in the back, and we think they are plums, but
not sure They had beautiful white flowers, which gave way to green fruits
(right now they look like tiny green apples). Here is the site where you can
view my 2 pics. This one had a brown spot in the middle where a bug or bird
had gotten it, so no plums were harmed in the taking of this picture, LOL!
Thanks for any help you can give me

www.deadzoom.com/member/junkyardcat/plum.jpg
www.deadzoom.com/member/junkyardcat/plum1.jpg

Angie

Old 03-05-2003, 05:20 PM

Yes, plums. Too soon to say what kind. Where are you?

Old 03-05-2003, 07:20 PM
junkyardcat

Thanks! I am in East Texas...Mount Pleasant to be exact Do you know what
varieties of plums grow in this area?

Angie