GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bushes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/202224-bushes.html)

Minx 11-02-2012 02:10 AM

Bushes

Can anyone recommend the best tool to use for trimming my bush please?

black-cat 11-02-2012 02:12 AM

A knar a lass that goes by the initials LM who swears by a Flymo

Minx 11-02-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black-cat (Post 950440)
A knar a lass that goes by the initials LM who swears by a Flymo

My bush is rather big and overgrown. I'm not sure a flymo would be the best option. It may be too heavy for me. Any other suggestions?

Hankwinters54 11-02-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minx (Post 950447)
My bush is rather big and overgrown. I'm not sure a flymo would be the best option. It may be too heavy for me. Any other suggestions?

disgusting, hang your head in shame

Minx 11-02-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankwinters54 (Post 950465)
disgusting, hang your head in shame

I know! I really shouldnt have left it to grow so much over the winter. I am extremely ashamed!

You can see my tulips still though!

genericus 11-02-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 950468)
Aye i bet you'd love her to hang her head, right on your penis.

Please dont report me again.

she seems to be too old

Minx 11-02-2012 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnt_arse (Post 950472)
try clem-topiarist.com

That didn't seem to work!

Hankwinters54 11-02-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minx (Post 950480)
That didn't seem to work!

much like many of you workshy fops

Minx 11-02-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankwinters54 (Post 950482)
much like many of you workshy fops

Workshy? Fop?

You're very offensive! This is the most unhelpful gardening site I've ever been on!

You can redeem yourself by offering to trim my bush for me. If you could start at the bottom and work your way up that would be great! You may have to wet it first aswell.

Deal?

Gertrude[_2_] 24-02-2012 06:40 PM

Children

i see the children have taken over this site, have you nothing better to
do with your time

children and gardenbanter twits
--
I Know That I Know What I Know