Old 11-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Registered User

Default Bushes

Can anyone recommend the best tool to use for trimming my bush please?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Registered User

A knar a lass that goes by the initials LM who swears by a Flymo
Old 11-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-cat View Post
A knar a lass that goes by the initials LM who swears by a Flymo
My bush is rather big and overgrown. I'm not sure a flymo would be the best option. It may be too heavy for me. Any other suggestions?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:24 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minx View Post
My bush is rather big and overgrown. I'm not sure a flymo would be the best option. It may be too heavy for me. Any other suggestions?
disgusting, hang your head in shame
Old 11-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankwinters54 View Post
disgusting, hang your head in shame
I know! I really shouldnt have left it to grow so much over the winter. I am extremely ashamed!

You can see my tulips still though!

Old 11-02-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Aye i bet you'd love her to hang her head, right on your penis.

Please dont report me again.
she seems to be too old
Old 11-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_arse View Post
try clem-topiarist.com
That didn't seem to work!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minx View Post
That didn't seem to work!
much like many of you workshy fops
Old 11-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankwinters54 View Post
much like many of you workshy fops
Workshy? Fop?

You're very offensive! This is the most unhelpful gardening site I've ever been on!

You can redeem yourself by offering to trim my bush for me. If you could start at the bottom and work your way up that would be great! You may have to wet it first aswell.

Deal?
Old 24-02-2012, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Children

i see the children have taken over this site, have you nothing better to
do with your time

children and gardenbanter twits
--
I Know That I Know What I Know

[IMG] code is On

hibiscus bushes alicia Gardening 1 01-09-2003 04:12 PM
'Home Security' plants/bushes Keith D United Kingdom 0 06-04-2003 10:17 AM
Wanted: Blueberry bushes McFadden57 Gardening 1 30-03-2003 01:32 PM
Raspberry Bushes Dessy Edible Gardening 3 24-02-2003 01:03 PM
Blueberry bushes for Upstate NY? Beecrofter Gardening 0 22-02-2003 05:39 AM