GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/202498-help.html)

AlansMarshTits 04-03-2012 10:05 AM

Help

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?

Seeds of Love 04-03-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits (Post 952551)
Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?

They are almost certainly field mushrooms, it is quite common to find them growing in lawns, pick them and use them with a morning fry up! Bacon, eggs, fried bread and mushrooms. Tastes magic!

and don't worry they won't harm the lawn.

poisonedmonkey 04-03-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits (Post 952551)
Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?

In no way, shape or form will they harm your grass.

My suggestion would be to just pick them, eat them and enjoy them.

AlansMarshTits 04-03-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisonedmonkey (Post 952667)
In no way, shape or form will they harm your grass.

My suggestion would be to just pick them, eat them and enjoy them.

thank you guys I will pick them and have them as suggested with a fry up...much love AMT :)