Old 04-03-2012, 10:05 AM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Default Help

Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?
Attached Thumbnails
Help-mrooms.jpeg
Old 04-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?
They are almost certainly field mushrooms, it is quite common to find them growing in lawns, pick them and use them with a morning fry up! Bacon, eggs, fried bread and mushrooms. Tastes magic!

and don't worry they won't harm the lawn.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?
In no way, shape or form will they harm your grass.

My suggestion would be to just pick them, eat them and enjoy them.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedmonkey View Post
In no way, shape or form will they harm your grass.

My suggestion would be to just pick them, eat them and enjoy them.
thank you guys I will pick them and have them as suggested with a fry up...much love AMT

[IMG] code is On

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM