GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Okay so I have some weeds... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/202501-okay-so-i-have-some-weeds.html)

Donkey 04-03-2012 01:39 PM

Okay so I have some weeds...

You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

AlansMarshTits 04-03-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey (Post 952565)
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

Dandelion tea is really nice...cures aids too?

arry the plant 04-03-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey (Post 952565)
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

My grandad was a regular smoker of the common thistle. Unfortunately he died when he was 36 so i cant find out just how he prepared it.

Wine Delilah 04-03-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey (Post 952565)
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

It's well documented Donkey that Dock leaves ease the pain of a nettle sting and of course we all know how handy they are as a toilet tissue substitute when caught short whilst out..
however it's probably less well known that they make an excellent alternative to use in place of vine leaves when making Greek Dolmus...

*I feel it only fair to add a disclaimer here and add that I myself have never used them but have friends who have....and recovered well following their lengthy hospital stay..

yours helpfully,
WD

Seeds of Love 04-03-2012 06:19 PM

Dandilion leaves are great added to a salad but it is true that picking the flowers will make you pee yourself. At least that is what the lady next door used as a excuse when she pulled up her skirt and urinated all over me.

poisonedmonkey 04-03-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey (Post 952565)
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

I was forced to smoke some dried up twigs once.

Can't help you regarding the weeds though Donkey. Sorry.

Gunner[_3_] 05-03-2012 04:48 PM

Okay so I have some weeds...

On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

Oopsy Daisy 06-03-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner[_3_] (Post 952730)
On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

It's not Walter Billy again, is it? Jeez, that guy was worse than Jimmy Cooper*

*For the older members of the board. They'll remember him.

Ian.

Frank 06-03-2012 01:16 PM

Okay so I have some weeds...

On 3/5/2012 11:48 AM, Gunner wrote:
On Mar 4, 2:43 pm, wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

Living in the Land of La La, Billy is a weed expert ;)

OP obvious troll.

Seeds of Love 06-03-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

Hey Gunner! Fancy a bum?

Gunner[_3_] 06-03-2012 06:05 PM

Okay so I have some weeds...

On Mar 6, 5:26*am, Seeds of Love Seeds.of.Love.
wrote:
'Gunner[_3_ Wrote:

;952730']On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy

-

--
Seeds of Love

No, I'll leave the finger play to you and billy

Gunner[_3_] 06-03-2012 06:07 PM

Okay so I have some weeds...

On Mar 6, 5:16*am, Frank wrote:

OP obvious troll.

yea, the mushrooms gave that away but trolls are good for bait.

Seeds of Love 07-03-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner[_3_] (Post 952790)
On Mar 6, 5:16*am, Frank wrote:

OP obvious troll.

yea, the mushrooms gave that away but trolls are good for bait.

:D :D :D :D :D

AlansMarshTits 07-03-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeds of Love (Post 952821)
:D :D :D :D :D

I don't think it is funny to see a valid member for the Gardening community leave just because of a few hateful words.... you S****horpe