Old 04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Registered User

Default Okay so I have some weeds...

You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
Old 04-03-2012, 02:12 PM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
Dandelion tea is really nice...cures aids too?
Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)

My grandad was a regular smoker of the common thistle. Unfortunately he died when he was 36 so i cant find out just how he prepared it.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
It's well documented Donkey that Dock leaves ease the pain of a nettle sting and of course we all know how handy they are as a toilet tissue substitute when caught short whilst out..
however it's probably less well known that they make an excellent alternative to use in place of vine leaves when making Greek Dolmus...

*I feel it only fair to add a disclaimer here and add that I myself have never used them but have friends who have....and recovered well following their lengthy hospital stay..

yours helpfully,
WD
Old 04-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Dandilion leaves are great added to a salad but it is true that picking the flowers will make you pee yourself. At least that is what the lady next door used as a excuse when she pulled up her skirt and urinated all over me.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
I was forced to smoke some dried up twigs once.

Can't help you regarding the weeds though Donkey. Sorry.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?
Old 06-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Banned

Location: Orpington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner[_3_] View Post
On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

It's not Walter Billy again, is it? Jeez, that guy was worse than Jimmy Cooper*

*For the older members of the board. They'll remember him.

Ian.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 3/5/2012 11:48 AM, Gunner wrote:
On Mar 4, 2:43 pm, wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

Living in the Land of La La, Billy is a weed expert

OP obvious troll.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy wrote:

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?

4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's
right, the middle finger.

(fringe political BS snipped)

gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another
juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides?
must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?

Hey Gunner! Fancy a bum?

Old 06-03-2012, 06:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 6, 5:26*am, Seeds of Love Seeds.of.Love.
wrote:
'Gunner[_3_ Wrote:

;952730']On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy

-

--
Seeds of Love

No, I'll leave the finger play to you and billy
Old 06-03-2012, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 6, 5:16*am, Frank wrote:

OP obvious troll.

yea, the mushrooms gave that away but trolls are good for bait.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:06 AM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeds of Love View Post
I don't think it is funny to see a valid member for the Gardening community leave just because of a few hateful words.... you S****horpe