Old 03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
worldideastim's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Epsom
Default Help/advice needed, thanks

Hi All

Great to be part of Garden Banter. I have two young children (four and 3 months) and work full time at a href="http://www.simplypatioheaters.co.uk"Simply Patio Heaters.co.uk/a.

I also have a long narrow garden which is looking neglected! I haven't got much time to do much with it apart from mo the grass and the occasional weeding.

There are a few bushes on one side of the garden but nothing on the other side. It looks unbearably bare! Would type of thing would you suggest doing with my garden that wouldn't take too much work but would add interest.

The soil is sandy.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered User

It depends what zone you live in and what you mean by narrow. Small flowering upright trees could add some color other then that you might want to browse through a garden center and they should have pertinent information about growing.