Old 21-07-2012, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Improving and maintaining lawn

Hey guys my Co-Athor just wrote this amazing article about improving your lawn:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...eautiful-lawn/

I would like if you can give me a feedback, what you are thinking about this
Old 21-07-2012, 04:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

marc-the-pinhead wrote:

Hey guys my Co-Athor just wrote this amazing article.

What's a "Co-Athor"?
Old 21-07-2012, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
wrote:

Hey guys my Co-Athor just wrote this amazing article about improving your
lawn:

http://www.gardening-tips.com/2012/0...eautiful-lawn/

I would like if you can give me a feedback, what you are thinking about this

Does it say bury your Co-Athor [sic] in your lawn, and water every other
day? At least until he learns to write.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Old 22-07-2012, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:
Hey guys my Co-Athor just wrote this amazing article about improving
your lawn:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...eautiful-lawn/

I would like if you can give me a feedback, what you are thinking
about this

Neither the writing nor the content are particularly good, certainly not
amazing. Your Co-Athor needs a good copy editor and so do you. The article
lacks balance in that it is aimed at those who want to impress the
neighbours rather than those who may want have a serviceable or useful
garden that is not as resource intensive as lawn. A fine lawn is much work
and when you come down to it 90% for show unless you have small children.
With the money and effort involved in feeding, watering, mowing, yada yada
that you recommend most people could maintain a very productive garden that
produced good fresh food and looked good too.

David

[IMG] code is On

Noob improving lawn help burns Lawns 3 21-07-2008 05:05 PM
Maintaining spinach and rocket crops Staycalm Australia 14 05-01-2007 04:22 AM
Improving a clay based lawn - help rushdenwolves Lawns 3 16-03-2006 06:59 PM
Gypsum Improving terrible soil in a lawn? Srgnt Bilko Lawns 8 02-07-2004 03:05 PM
Improving terrible soil in a lawn? Dave Lawns 5 30-06-2004 02:02 PM