GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wooden Trough Planters? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/205120-wooden-trough-planters.html)

loldeantimber 11-09-2012 05:35 PM

Wooden Trough Planters?

Hi i am here as a timber product manufacturer:

if anyone has any questions on wooden troughs or if they want to purchase any of my manufactured wooden troughs then message me,
also am able to build to a size that you want,
message me details and i will quote for you.

Always happy to help

loldeantimber 11-09-2012 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These are some of the troughs that are available

loldeantimber 12-09-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loldeantimber (Post 968631)
These are some of the troughs that are available

The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99

deano 14-09-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loldeantimber (Post 968644)
The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99

Hi thank you for the large troughs they look fanastic outside my patio door!
such fast devliery aswell thank you!!
hope to do business with you again soon

i would recommend you as a seller
again many thanks

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 15-09-2012 12:28 AM

Spam and Sockpuppet (was Wooden Trough Planters?)

deano wrote:
loldeantimber;968644 Wrote:
The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99

Hi thank you for the large troughs they look fanastic outside my patio
door!
such fast devliery aswell thank you!!
hope to do business with you again soon

i would recommend you as a seller
again many thanks

Obviously Deano you would as you have the same IP address (82.1.199.168) as
the spammer pushing this rubbish. Please take your grubby spam elsewhere.
Your product must be real crap if you have to forge your own eulogy. Idiot.

David