GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Manure delivery in Plymouth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/205361-manure-delivery-plymouth.html)

Greenfingers99 04-10-2012 06:35 PM

Manure delivery in Plymouth

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of someone who can deliver it? Thanks

Brooklyn1 04-10-2012 10:48 PM

Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

Bob F 05-10-2012 11:56 PM

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 06-10-2012 01:14 PM

Bob F said:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Certainly a number of Plymouth

Worse yet, in the USA there are Plymouth MA, MI and MN.

Plymouth CA and CT.

I think there is Plymouth PA, too.

Then we can move on to Canada, which also has at least one Plymouth...

Though I'm sure he is talking about the original Plymouth, the Plymouth
that the one in MA is named for. (The one in MI is named after the one in
MA.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

Brooklyn1 06-10-2012 02:09 PM

Manure delivery in Plymouth

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 08:14:52 -0400, Pat Kiewicz
wrote:

Bob F said:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Certainly a number of Plymouth

Worse yet, in the USA there are Plymouth MA, MI and MN.

Plymouth CA and CT.

I think there is Plymouth PA, too.

Then we can move on to Canada, which also has at least one Plymouth...

Though I'm sure he is talking about the original Plymouth, the Plymouth
that the one in MA is named for. (The one in MI is named after the one in
MA.)

Talking delivery in a Plymouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDQvFuKPITU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rfto...eature=related