Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered User

Default Manure delivery in Plymouth

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of someone who can deliver it? Thanks
Old 04-10-2012, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Bob F said:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Certainly a number of Plymouth

Worse yet, in the USA there are Plymouth MA, MI and MN.

Plymouth CA and CT.

I think there is Plymouth PA, too.

Then we can move on to Canada, which also has at least one Plymouth...

Though I'm sure he is talking about the original Plymouth, the Plymouth
that the one in MA is named for. (The one in MI is named after the one in
MA.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

Old 06-10-2012, 02:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 08:14:52 -0400, Pat Kiewicz
wrote:

Bob F said:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Greenfingers99 wrote:

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of
someone who can deliver it?

There are a number of folks here...

And probably a number of Plymouths.

Certainly a number of Plymouth

Worse yet, in the USA there are Plymouth MA, MI and MN.

Plymouth CA and CT.

I think there is Plymouth PA, too.

Then we can move on to Canada, which also has at least one Plymouth...

Though I'm sure he is talking about the original Plymouth, the Plymouth
that the one in MA is named for. (The one in MI is named after the one in
MA.)

Talking delivery in a Plymouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDQvFuKPITU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rfto...eature=related