Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered User

Default Clearing a border

Hi all,

Please be gentle with me as I am no gardener and new to this site!

I have decided to completely clear all plants from a very neglected border and have got half way through pulling up what I can. I want to plant some "easy care" plants in the spring and would like to know what I should do now and over the intervening period in order to get the border ready for planting. Please be aware I have very little cash so please only give me cheap or free ideas!!

Also some advice on what to plant in the spring would be good (I live in the north of england and my border is in semi shade).

thanks in advance,