Old 23-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered User

Default new to gardening

Hellozz,
i am new to gardening and i want to devlop it to my house itself.
what are some basic points for doing gardening??
how can i do an effective gardening?
and give me the name of some plants which i can seed in my house for a good appearence..
Old 23-01-2013, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

ethanji wrote:
Hellozz,
i am new to gardening and i want to devlop it to my house itself.
what are some basic points for doing gardening??

There is far too much to say anything useful in a few points. Go to the
local library and borrow some gardening books.

how can i do an effective gardening?

Practice. Observe. Remember. Think. Practice.

and give me the name of some plants which i can seed in my house for a
good appearence..

This is not a sensible question unless you say what your climate is. If you
don't mean literally in your house but in your garden then we need to know
what your soil is like also.

If you are talking about indoor plants then get a book on that subject
written for your climate. It will have pictures so you can choose and notes
on how to grow them.

David

Old 18-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
ethanji wrote:
Hellozz,
i am new to gardening and i want to devlop it to my house itself.
what are some basic points for doing gardening??

There is far too much to say anything useful in a few points. Go to the
local library and borrow some gardening books.

how can i do an effective gardening?

Practice. Observe. Remember. Think. Practice.

and give me the name of some plants which i can seed in my house for a
good appearence..

This is not a sensible question unless you say what your climate is. If you
don't mean literally in your house but in your garden then we need to know
what your soil is like also.

If you are talking about indoor plants then get a book on that subject
written for your climate. It will have pictures so you can choose and notes
on how to grow them.

David
Hi everyone
I am new here and i am new to gardening and i want to devlop it to my house itself.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

welcome here....just feel free to ask question.....we will support you.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Registered User

Location: Horbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspoul View Post
welcome here....just feel free to ask question.....we will support you.

I'm also new here, and a bit of a novice gardener. Seems like a great place to learn though!

Old 28-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Banned

Location: Leicester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Arnold View Post
I'm also new here, and a bit of a novice gardener. Seems like a great place to learn though!
You could visit your local garden centre and ask them for some basic advice.

Remember google is your friend! Most of your questions will be answered there. If not ask the community!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Registered User

Location: Horbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Gardener10 View Post
You could visit your local garden centre and ask them for some basic advice.

Remember google is your friend! Most of your questions will be answered there. If not ask the community!
Thank you Matt, I appreciate it!
Artificial Grass